Friday, February 8, 2013

Update


Hi chickadees!

After what seems like forever my lips finally look and feel healthy again. After my last few allergic reactions, I'm a bit frightened of my Maybelline Colorsensational lipsticks. I do find it a bit odd that I've never been allergic to them before and yet I'm apparently allergic to the ones I bought from drugstore.com. I may have to look into that and buy the same color from the drugstore and see if I have the same reaction. But anyway, as for right now I still need to choose a lip product to start testing for a week. I have narrowed it down to these options...

Revlon Lip Butter in  Lollipop
Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous
Covergirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in 215 Hibiscus
Covergirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in 270 Spice
YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in 8 Orange de Chine
Revlon Lipstick in Black Cherry

I'll get around to reviewing all of them eventually but which product would you like a review for first? If no one ends up commenting I'll just choose one of these options myself and surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment