Monday, April 9, 2012

Update

Hi darlings!

Well, I had a horrible day today. I edged precariously close to insanity what with the repeatedly being on the verge of tears and random bouts of humming and singing. But let's not talk about that right now. Usually I would have something to report after rambling adventures but because I was a little upset today, the most I did was pop into Ricky's. They have the new Essie Wedding collection already and I couldn't resist picking up Who Is The Boss, a lovely muted bluish green. I've got Ms. Milani on my nails right now but I'm putting this new shade on my schedule so you can look forward to that.

I just want you to know how grateful I am that there are some of you out there reading this. I didn't know what to expect when I started my little blog but your support, even if it's just reading a few posts here and there means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment