Sunday, April 8, 2012

Target PixiGlow Haul

I mentioned these Pixi products twice on my blog in a Things I'm Currently Obsessed With Post http://smartandsarcasticwithdashesofinsanity.blogspot.com/2012/02/things-i-am-currently-obsessed-with.html and when I told you about the sale at Target http://smartandsarcasticwithdashesofinsanity.blogspot.com/2012/02/pixiglow-tote-bag-sale-on-targetcom.html.

Well, I took advantage of the deal and also used it as an opportunity to pick up a Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette. Here are some pictures of that mini haul. So far I'm really happy with the concealer palette and not as happy with the PixiGlow Tink Tint. I think it's one of those pH lip products because while the product is a pretty baby pink, on my lips it changes to a bright pink that's kind of hard to pull off. Also I think it dries out my lips a bit. I have two so I might end up giving the other away. I'll have more pictures of the lip product when I write up a review.





No comments:

Post a Comment