Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Update

Beauty blogger down!

Hi chickadees!

I've been hit particularly hard by allergy season. No photos. It is far from pretty. I'd intended to check out the Elie Tahari and Lauren Merkin sample sales this week or do a nail polish review with swatches or a makeup look but I'm being forced into inaction. I will try my best to check out the sales but between my allergies and exams/assignments this might be a slow week for me. I did get my nails done. My favorite salon had the new O.P.I. 2012 Ballet collection so I will have photos of You Callin' Me a Lyre? for you (a polish I already love both because it's such a lovely sheer pink and because it makes me think of "I'm Not Calling You a Liar" by Florence + the Machine). No makeup looks unfortunately. You do not want to see the puffy, red mess that is my face right now.

I just wanted to let you know where I'm at right now in case I can't post anything for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment