Thursday, December 13, 2012

Update

Hi chickadees!

My life is a bit crazy right now as I try and wrap up the semester. Essays, finals, applications. Lots of fun. It's pretty much why I haven't been posting for a few days. Also, I wanted to let you know that I'm going to be taking a trip soon for about a week, which means I can't cover the Alice and Olivia sale, as much as I'd like to. If this leather bustier gown is on sale, I'm going to be super sad I missed it. 
http://www.aliceandolivia.com/ona-leather-bustier-gown.html







I won't say that I'm going on hiatus as I should still have internet access and hopefully be able to write up at least a few nail polish reviews while I'm away. I have pictures saved of Zoya Monica, Zoya Feifei, and Zoya Storm so those reviews will be coming soon.

Thanks for bearing with me as I get things sorted out,
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment