Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Update

Hi chickadees,

I don't know how I have a blog because technology hates me. My laptop has shut down. I'm looking into maybe getting a new power adapter to try and fix the problem momentarily. What this means for you is that a lot of my reviews are on hold as all my photos are stored on my laptops. I can still write new reviews and haul posts and sample sale reports if I can take new swatches and photos but it may take me a little longer to get out posts with so many of the posts that I was planning to write on hold.

-Cat

11/29: SECOND UPDATE. I got a new power adapter at Best Buy and I can use my laptop again. This is fantastic news as I have a ton of sales to cover in December including Nest, Tocca, Alexis Bittar, and Alice + Olivia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment