Thursday, June 14, 2012

J. Crew Sample Sale

Hi darlings!

So while I've been a good student lately, it means I've also been rather terrible about attending sample sales which means no sample sale reports for you. Sorry about that. I still encourage you to check out these sales on your own if you live in the NYC area. My favorite resources to find out about upcoming sales are Racked NY and Mizhattan if you're interested.

One upcoming sale that might be worth checking out is the J. Crew sale being held from June 19th to June 24th. I hear it can get pretty crazy but if you're willing to fight through the crowds there will be a selection of Women's jewelry, shoes, and dresses and Men’s and Crewcuts for kids collections and a limited assortment from Madewell at up to 60% off retail.

BASIC INFO:

JUNE 19TH -24TH
TUESDAY-SATURDAY: 10AM-8PM
SUNDAY: 12PM-5PM

260 FIFTH AVENUE
(28/29 STREET)
NYC NY 10001
VISA ▪ MASTERCARD ▪ AMEX ▪ CASH ACCEPTED

No comments:

Post a Comment