Friday, June 1, 2012

La Perla Sample Sale at 225 5th Ave

Hi chickadees,

I was asked to do another promotional post for a sale going on at 225 5th Avenue (between 26th and 27th Streets) from Sunday, June 10th to Thursday, June 14th. This time it's for the sweet and sultry lingerie brand La Perla. I've always stayed away from La Perla in the past because it's a little too expensive for me but this sample sale might be a good chance for you to pick up items at up to 80% off or even just pick up something special for an anniversary or honeymoon. Summer is the season for weddings after all.

Anyway, here's all the basic info...

Location: 225 Fifth Avenue (between 26th and 27th St)
                New York City, NY 10001
                The easiest option is to take the N or R or 6 subway train to 28th St and walk. It's just a             block or two if I remember correctly.

Dates and Times: Sunday, June 10th to Thursday, June 14th.
  • Sunday, June 10th: 12pm to 5pm
  • Monday, June 11th to Wednesday, June 13th: 9:30am to 6:00pm
  • Thursday, June 14th: 9:30am to 7:00pm
Pricing Examples:
I won't advertise sales I don't think are worthwhile. I chose to post this one because the pieces look gorgeous. Still a little out of my price range, but a girl can dream, right?



LACE BRA            Original Price: $230       Sample Sale Price: $80
BOYSHORT          Original Price: $135        Sample Sale Price: $50


 LACE BRA WITH RIBBON DETAIL      Original Price: $250        Sample Sale Price: $80
LACE HIGH WAIST BRIEF WITH RIBBON DETAIL    Original: $214     Discount: $50

BLACK LACE & EMBROIDERED TULLE BODYSUIT   Original: $392   Discount $90

I don't know if I'll personally be covering this sale as I'm going to be extremely busy for the month of June but if you're a fan of La Perla or high quality lingerie, I'd encourage you to check this sale out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment