Friday, June 22, 2012

Kate Spade SALE

Hi chickadees!

Lord, the weather is awful here. Well, right now it's sunny (because it's hateful like that) but about an hour ago it was raining buckets. I managed to sneak out to get my Sephora birthday gift and a bottle of MAC Cleanse Off Oil which I will be trying out and reviewing for you ASAP. But this post is not about any of that. I just enjoy rambling.

If you subscribe to the Kate Spade mailing list you will have already seen this in your inbox, but in case you don't, I wanted to do a quick post informing you of the current sale on her website (and apparently in stores as well). Note: This is not applicable to Kate Spade Outlet Stores. It will run until 7/8/12 at 11:59 pm PST which should give you plenty of time to get your shopping done. Handbags, coin purses, shoes, apparel, jewelry, etc. are on sale.

The only thing I own from Kate Spade are my glasses but I do like her designs. For the most part, they're clean and simple, but cost significantly less than their more expensive counterparts. Oh, you know which brands I mean. I thought I'd just let you know about this since there are lots of handbags on sale and I know a lot of you are in other countries, or just not in NY and haven't been able to make it to the bajillion handbag sales that have been going on recently. Heck, I live here, and I haven't even gone.

Anyway, here's the link. Happy shopping!
http://www.katespade.com/discount-designer-clothing/sale,default,sc.html?cm_mmc=ExactTarget-_-6222012%20SOS%20day1%20g1-_-6222012+SOS+day1+gmail1-_-http%3a%2f%2fwww.katespade.com%2fdiscount-designer-clothing%2fsale%2cdefault%2csc.html&cm_em=the.singing.songwriting.cat@gmail.com&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=6222012+SOS+day1+gmail1&utm_content=http%3a%2f%2fwww.katespade.com%2fdiscount-designer-clothing%2fsale%2cdefault%2csc.html

Personal favorites?

Left: Cobble Hill Andee $224
Right: Irving Place Nadine $237

No comments:

Post a Comment