Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Target Beauty Bag Summer 2012

Happy Birthday to me! I feel like Target knew it was my birthday this week, because my Summer Target Beauty Bag finally came in the mail today. I'm still testing some things from the last beauty bag, but I'm almost ready to review all the items so look forward to that soon. Anyway, like last time I can't comment on how these products work, but I'll show you pictures of everything I got so you can compare it to your Target Beauty Bags whether or not they've arrived yet.

Ah! Look at all those samples! So much better than Birchbox (more on that in an upcoming post).

The bag is different this time. Once again, it's a cute design but this time it's a cloth bag. I don't realy have an opinion on which I prefer but I think the bags are pretty nice quality so I'm happy to keep collecting them to hold my makeup products.


Sadly, there was no full-size Revlon lip butter like many of us were hoping for. But this kind of works out for me, since I hated Peach Parfait when I tried it.
Two healthy samples of (a presumably new) Garnier shampoo and conditioner with acai berry. I'm pretty happy with my regular Garnier shampoo and conditioner and I didn't love the green/natural one that came with a previous beauty bag but I'll give this a shot. Depending on how long your hair is, I'd expect to get 2-5 uses out of this. You're not really supposed to use that much shampoo/conditioner especially if you've got fine, straight hair like me.
I have always loved the packaging in the store and now I finally have an excuse to try this. I haven't had much luck with cleansers or scrubs in the past, but Aveeno gets lots of positive reviews and it would be great to have an easily accessible, cheaper alternative to the expensive scrubs.
Shampoo and conditioner from Tresemme. Seriously, I didn't even fill out a questionnaire and I got a ton of products that seem perfect for me. Happy to try this out if it will really reduce split ends.
I used to use a Neutrogena sunblock before switching over to La Roche Posay. I'm pretty sure I either used this one or one with slightly higher SPF. Anyway, I'm happy to try it again. Maybe not for my face, but I've been neglecting applying sunscreen on my body and though I don't burn, it's still good to apply it as a deterrent to developing skin cancers.

And of course, the little booklet of coupons. I'm not going to bother going through all of these but they're all pretty good deals on the products featured in the bag as well as just general makeup/beauty/skincare/haircare items that have to be used in store.

Hope you enjoyed this post. I encourage you to sign up for the next Target beauty bag if you missed this one. If you did get a bag this season, were you happy with it? Also, let me know in the comments if you got something different in your beauty bag. Always curious. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment