Sunday, July 1, 2012

Jones New York Sale

DISCLAIMER: Now, my personal philosophy for this blog is that I don't steal stories from other sites. I don't post about a sale unless I've been contacted by the company (in which case I'll tell you that I've been asked to write a post), I came across the information on my own (I'm on a few designer mailing lists), or I feel like I have something to contribute. To me, reposting information about a sale that I got from another site would just be cheating. I found about this Jones New York sale on Racked, but I am writing from the perspective of someone who purchased items from said sale. Just wanted to get that out of the way.

The items I'm going to show you are ones I purchased. Jones New York is currently having their Semi-Annual Sale where you can get an amazing 40% off items that are already on sale. And shipping is free if you spend $50 or more. You can check out everything on offer by heading to jny.com and choosing "sale". I hate buying clothes online without trying them on but even I couldn't resist this. Unfortunately, sizing is limited depending on the style. The sale ends Wednesday July 4 at 11:59pm ET but I'd suggest heading to the website now if you're interested.

Satin Pleated Dress $119.00 $59.00 $35.40
How adorable is this dress? It reminds me of one I bought years ago but never wore before I outgrew it. I didn't stand a chance. A fitted satin dress at the same price I spend on jersey? Forget it. It's currently still available in sizes 6, 8, and 10.

Pleated Long Full Skirt $149.00 $69.00 $41.40
I need more basic, conservative well-made skirts and this strikes me as very Audrey for some reason. Currently available in sizes 8, 10, 12, and 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment