Thursday, July 26, 2012

Updated Inventory of Untested Nail Polishes

Feel free to request for any of these to be moved to the top of the list for swatching and reviewing. I'll update this post from time to time if I've written a review or if I've bought new polishes.

Updated 9/22/12
Essie: Mochacino, Chinchilly, Sand Tropez, Jelly Apple, Jazz
Zoya: Gemma, Lael, Pinta, Natty, Willow, Breezi, Wednesday, Dove
Confetti: 93 Debutante, 6 I <3 U, Tazmanian Devil (top coat), Crimson Cutie
OPI: My Pointe Exactly, Piroutte My Whistle (top coat), Do You Lilac It?, You Callin Me a Lyre?
L'Oreal: 570, Stroke of Midnight, 370 Eiffel For You, 260 Sweet Nothings, 690 Amazon's Flare
Color Club: Chelsea Girl, Factory Girl, Ocrf Teal, New Bohemian, In the Limelight, Pucci-licious
saQu: 627, 631
Sally Hansen: 460 Snappy Sorbet, 310 Gunmetal, Blue Streak
Orly: Rage
Darling Diva Polish: Rose, Pendragon
Sinful Colors: Sweet Dreams, Why Not
Joe Fresh: Persian Blue, Denim, Hunter
Milani: Bolting Blue, White, Black Magic
Maybelline: 320 Green With Envy
Inglot: 306
Revlon: Whimsical
 

No comments:

Post a Comment