Monday, July 30, 2012

SWATCHES of Essie's A Crewed Interest

Hi chickadees,

I'm going to keep this one short. These are just some old swatches of Essie's A Crewed Interested (a light peach creme polish) I had saved on my computer from a nail salon appointment gone wrong. Let's not get into it. I don't need to relive that. Suffice it to say that there is a reason I prefer doing my own nails and suggest you do so as well.

Obviously it's different getting your nails done and doing them yourself but from what I could tell, the polish was a little thick and streaky and did not apply evenly. Even after 3 coats, there were some clear bald patches. Though, admittedly there were a lot of things wrong with this manicure. As you can see from the swatches below, my nails look kind of gritty, like there's something trapped in the polish. I don't even want to think about it. And she didn't even bother filing the tips until they were smooth. Ugh. OK, enough ranting.

SWATCHES






No comments:

Post a Comment