Friday, July 6, 2012

Update

Hi chickadees,

I just wanted to let you know why you haven't heard from me in a few days. Well, I'm tremendously busy but I also haven't been able to really test out products lately. My lips are pretty dry and not really in prime testing condition right now. Also, I've been playing around with some skincare items and samples and I've gotten some real breakouts so I need to cool it for a while. This is a significant sign for me as I do get some redness and bumps from time to time but I rarely get angry-looking whiteheads coming to the surface, let alone three on the same day. So yes, taking a little break for a while. And as I need to let them heal, it's really not a great time to do things like makeup looks or lip product swatches. I may get around to some nail polish swatches but if you don't hear from me for a while, I hope this post explains why.

-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment