Friday, January 20, 2012

Walgreens HAUL

Now, I don't really put up disclaimers because this is a tiny little blog and I'm going to assume everyone realizes I buy everything I talk about on the blog. No one is sending this stuff to me for free. As for the sales, I sometimes advertise, they're things that I am personally taking advantage of, or would...if I had an unlimited budget. Now, do you remember the Walgreens sale I told you about?
http://smartandsarcasticwithdashesofinsanity.blogspot.com/2012/01/walgreens-and-cvs-sales-january-2012.html

Well, I wasn't about to let you girls have all the fun. Here's my haul of the items I picked up with my 20% discount. Did I mention there was also a BOGO 1/2 off discount on Maybelline and Revlon? Oh, yeah. I did pretty well.




La Roche Posay Moisturizer
La Roche Posay Sunscreen
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in 20 Pink & Proper, 825 Fruit Punch, and 840 Coral Lustre






2 Revlon Lip Butters in 040 Red Velvet and 030 Fig Jam





I don't know how much you can tell, but Red Velvet is pretty pigmented in one swipe (smaller swatch) while Fig Jam is fairly sheer.

I'll be testing out these products this month and posting reviews as soon as I can accurately give you an opinion. Did you pick up anything from these sales? Let me know in the comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment