Thursday, September 27, 2012

Alexis Bittar Look For Less

Hi chickadees!

I'm going to admit straight away that this is a kind of pathetic Look For Less because unfortunately I don't have a way for you to purchase the look. As you may or may not know, I periodically haunt the Alexis Bittar website looking for DIY ideas or just fantasizing about all the shiny baubles. Don't judge me. So when I saw this necklace on sale for $10 at Town House Shops, I could not resist picking it up because it reminded me so much of the Alexis Bittar necklace design I'd seen a while back and loved. Even better, this Town House Shops necklace is a better size and the imitation mother of pearl color is a better fit for me.

Alexs Bittar necklace: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446403094

Town House Shops Necklace


Hoped you enjoyed this even if I don't have a way for you to purchase one of your own. Let me know if you like these look for less posts. I will try and keep you updated on similar purchases I think you might be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment