Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Drugstore Product Stalking: 4 West 4th St Duane Reade

Hi chickadees!

Short post today. I know I haven't done one of these in a while and I don't have much to say either than I found very well-stocked shelves at a local Duane Reade (4 West 4th St) and wanted to share the news with you. It's possible that I've been so absorbed in my own insular world that these things are now in stock everywhere, but I have personally found it difficult to find them all when I've looked elsewhere.

Essie 2012 Mirror Metallics Collection

I have heard mixed things about the formula. Personally, I don't mind it and I LOVE Penny Talk so much that I purchased another bottle after just one manicure. (Review coming soon.) I was tempted to get some of the others, especially the gold but I held back.

I took pictures of the rest of the Essie display, because, why not? They don't have the Fall collection yet but they do have the old Fall collection with another one of my favorites, Sew Psyched. They also have the Essie Luxe Effects top coats and a lot of vampy dark polishes for fall/winter.









Revlon Kissable Balm Stains


These have been so hard to find. Especially a well-stocked display like this one. I already have Rendezvous, which I am still in the process of testing. Until I decide if I like it, I'm going to hold back on getting any more of these though I am tempted to get Honey and bright colors like Smitten and Sweetheart.

And just to round things out, I thought I'd show you the well-stocked Revlon lip butter display.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment