Friday, September 21, 2012

REVIEW of Zoya Bevin with SWATCHES

Hello chickadees,

I pride myself on my honesty with you and I have to say...I was supremely disappointed with the color of Zoya Bevin and mildly disapppointed with the application. I was expecting a grayed out, dusty blue-green from the swatches I'd seen. For me, this polish was basically a rather dry, muted jade green. At first it was rather pretty but it didn't wear very well. I got a bit of tip wear after a day or two. Even if it wasn't as light or didn't have as much blue in it as I was hoping, I could have gotten over that if it had applied perfectly. It did not. It certainly wasn't as bad as the worst polishes I've ordered from Zoya but that's not saying a lot. I did not like the brush. It made it impossible to get even, streak-free coats as it created ridges in the polish. The polish evened out a bit with Seche Vite but you could still see the uneveness. I needed 3 coats to get it opaque.

I know this is a short review for me, but there's not a lot to say. I wasn't that thrilled with this polish yet the application wasn't so terrible that I hate it either.

CONCLUSION: I will not be repurchasing this polish. If you're OK with average/mediocre application and like the color of this polish go ahead and order it but I personally can't recommend it.


  SWATCHES











No comments:

Post a Comment