Saturday, September 22, 2012

REVIEW of Essie's Watermelon with SWATCHES

Hello there!

I think this may be the most aggravating nail polish I have ever tried to photograph. Loved the polish. Hated trying to photograph it. And yes, the swatches aren't color-accurate.

Color: This is a fairly standard deep pink polish that tends to go a bit red on the nails. It is a bright summery color that I think manages to look very wearable because it's still in the pink/red color family. Outdoors, it could be a very bright pop of color, almost looking a bit neon. It was incredibly hard to photograph though.
Application: Application was the reason I really fell for this polish. I used it for manicures and pedicures so much over the summer that I'm almost out of it. For the manicure, it was almost opaque in one coat. I used 2 coats for both the manicure and pedicure which was amazing for me because I'm usually a 3-coat kind of girl. It was very easy to paint smooth, even coats.

CONCLUSION: I would definitely recommend this polish for the formula and I'd recommend it for the color if you like slightly pink reds but if you're expecting the color in the bottle, you will be disappointed. I wish I had better swatches.

Cat is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. If you would like to help support this site, please consider making your next purchase at amazon.com through the links on my page.

SWATCHES








I know it looks orange. That is how ridiculous this polish was to photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment