Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Drugstore Product Stalking: 20 University Place CVS

Hi chickadees,

After those two big posts on the nail polish displays, here are the stragglers.

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color
I think there's at least one of every color except the magenta.
I reviewed Graphite Gravity as part of my Influenster Summer Voxbox. Basically, I liked the polish but you have to move quickly when applying polish and creating the magnetic effect and it doesn't wear well.

 
Revlon Kissable Balm Stains
 
A much emptier display compared with the Duane Reade just a few blocks away that I showed you the other day. Also, they cost more here so I would only get them if they're running some kind of sale or if you have CVS extrabucks you need to spend.
 

 
 


And finally...I spotted the Katy Perry lashes.
You can find more detailed pictures in this post from another CVS.
 http://smartandsarcasticwithdashesofinsanity.blogspot.com/2012/06/drugstore-product-stalking-540.html

No comments:

Post a Comment