Saturday, September 29, 2012

Erica Weiner SAMPLE SALE REPORT: DAY 2

Yes, I went back. Some of the merchandise is the same, some has changed. I would guess that the bigger, less unique pieces didn't sell well and that the rings didn't sell well while necklaces and probably earrings have been selling the best based on what was available when I headed out today around 12:30.

You can see more of the store and merchandise from yesterday in my first post. This is mainly focused on new items. I'm personally happy I went back because I picked up three more items in addition to the 2 earrings I got yesterday. (Haul post coming soon.)

Tourmaline pendant necklace $45

$60

Tassel necklace $65

$65

$5 rings. They're kind of like the cheapie ones you play with as a kid. And like those they are sized very small.


$5 shoe clips. I personally didn't think there was anything too interesting in here.


$5 Name Bracelets. I didn't think anything of it when I was rifling through here but then I tried one on. They look so delicate and gorgeous and are so on trend right now. I picked up one for my mom because sadly I couldn't find my name. The closest I could do was "Kathy" and A) I spell my name with a "C" and B) I hate being called "Cathy".




 The $20 plastic phone keyring attachments and the $4 insect pins from yesterday were still there.

$20


I really enjoyed digging through the $25 bin. It's where I found the two necklaces I bought. I've done most of the work for you as I took pictures of the more interesting pieces but of course, that's just my opinion, so if you go, feel free to look for yourself.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment