Friday, March 21, 2014

March Ipsy Glam Bag

Hi peanuts,

I have a terrible headache right now. I think it's from the cold. I forgot to wear a hat when I went outside this morning. And before you say it, yes, I know I skipped February. The moment has passed. The Zoya Odette review is coming soon. Now, on to the March ipsy glam bag.

I like the design for the March ipsy glam bag. I probably wouldn't gravitate to this kind of design on my own but it's a nice alternative to a solid color and I do like the rubbery synthetic material from which it's made. Cloth bags are nice but these are easier to clean.
One thing I'm pretty happy with when it comes to ipsy is that they seem to have realized that I'm a polish girl as I get a bottle of nail polish in almost all of my glam bags. This month there were only 4 items but they were all full size items which is great except for when you force those deluxe items into the same packaging you use for small items and the packaging gets crushed.
I'm guessing this Nicole by OPI Rougles polish won't be my style but it's a nice color for spring and summer and I'm willing to give it a shot.
I also got the cutest little lipstick from Bare Minerals. I already have a ton of lip products to test so I'm not that bothered that this is a smaller sample since it's so freaking adorable.




I also received a deluxe sample of Pacifica Body Butter. While I'm not the biggest fan of coconut scents, I can never have enough lotions with my dry skin so this is a win in my book.

And finally, I got a be a bombshell eyeshadow palette. Nothing against be a bombshell but I'd like to be trying different brands. Also, I have no idea what I'm going to do with this specific set of colors.




I know this post was a little shorter than usual. I blame the headache. I'll see you next month.
-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment