Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Update

Hi chickadees!

I just wanted to check in with you and to let you know that I'm still here even though I haven't posted anything for a few days. I've been testing products and drafting reviews as usual but the thing that's really holding me up is being in photo-editing hell. It's like going to the ophthalmologist for an eye exam with the added component of not really knowing how to use the software. I've got a new polish comparison coming up as well as two new Zoya polish reviews. I'm also planning on getting back into writing movie reviews which is sending me into a panic because it's formal writing and I haven't done formal writing in a while. I hope you're all doing well and I'll hopefully have these new posts up sooner rather than later.

-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment