Friday, November 9, 2012

Beauty.com Friends and Family 20% Off

Hi chickadees!

Are you bummed about the latest Sephora discount only applying to VIBs? I know that as a Beauty Insider, I'm kind of upset. I don't need to spend that much more than I usually do on beauty products within a month or two to qualify for VIB but it seems a little ridiculous and wasteful to spend money in order to get a discount that will induce me to spend more money so I take advantage of the discount.

Anyway, for my fellow Beauty Insiders, or really anyone who just wants to take advantage of a good offer, Beauty.com is currently having their 20% Friends and Family Sale. Many other blogs have already covered the site. I think you can only access the discount by going through a link so here's the one I got through my email (I'm subscribed to beauty.com's email list)

http://tinyurl.com/d9czsdg

If this doesn't work, you can always try Musings of a Muse or any other good beauty blog.
You have until November 11 at 11:59pm PT to take advantage of this offer.

Now, I know I just placed an order during Drugstore.com's 40% sale but the great thing about Beauty.com's sale is you have access to a ton of brands you didn't with the Drugstore.com sale.

Personally, I picked up a Stila Convertible Color Blush in Poppy, 2 Butter London polishes in Wallis and Marrow, and Essie nail polish in Licorice.

I'm really pleased to be able to get these things at a discount and apparently Beauty.com has a great return policy (though hopefully I won't have to return anything). This definitely takes the sting out of not having a Sephora sale for Beauty Insiders though I still really want that Marc Jacobs perfume in Dot.

Happy shopping!
Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment