Friday, November 23, 2012

Zoya Dream Box Thanksgiving Promotion

Hi chickadees!

I just thought I'd do a quick post telling you about the Zoya Dreambox Promotion for Thanksgiving weekend.

First of all here's the link to the Zoya blog post. http://zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com/2012/11/zoya-nail-polish-dream-boxes.html

I happen to think it's not as clear as it could be so I thought I'd break it down.

Step 1: Choose 3 Zoya polishes. I chose Monica, Envy, and Storm.
Step 2: Add a Zoya Dream Box (just search for it on the site) to your order.
Step 3: In the coupon box type the word "DREAM".

And that's it. Your 3 Zoya polishes that would normally cost $24 will now be $20. I know this isn't the best promotion Zoya has offered, but if you've had your eye on a few polishes or if you want to take advantage of getting the Dream Box packaging for Christmas gifts, maybe you'd like to take advantage of the offer.

Happy shopping!
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment