Wednesday, November 28, 2012

REVIEW of Essie Bahama Mama With SWATCHES

Hello chickadees!

Essie's Bahama Mama is not a new color but is it just me, or does it seem like every beauty blogger has been raving about it for the past few months? I... like it. I'm just not all that thrilled. I want to do a comparison post soon because it feels so reminiscent of other colors I already own. And I probably need to reswatch anyway since I don't have any photos in natural light. Let's get into what may be my shortest review to date.

Color: Bahama Mama is a red-based purple polish. For me, it was very red. Almost like oxblood for the majority of the time.
Formula: It was more or less opaque in 3 coats. I think it was a little thin because I did notice a bit of balding.
Application: Application was very smooth. No issues.
Wear: This polish started to look dull very quickly. It was also one of those polishes that picked up smudges very easily instead of keeping that nice, shiny finish.

 
 SWATCHES






No comments:

Post a Comment