Friday, November 30, 2012

Update

Hi chickadees!

I pumped out a ton of content this week. But I'm heading into a super busy part of my college semester so I may have to force myself to take a break for a little while. I'm not sure how long it'll last but I'm going to try and commit to getting some work done, as fun as it is running around reviewing sample sales and telling you about all the products I've been trying. I'm probably going to skip my coverage of The X Factor this week. I want Christopher Maloney to go home but I'm scared for Union J. That's pretty much where I stand. I'm sure the performances will be fine but nothing radically exciting will happen. I will try and at least make a recommendation for Music Monday even if I don't do a full scale analysis as I did with "No One Will Ever Watch You". Oh, and if you're not watching The Mindy Project, you really should because it's hilarious and I want it to stay on the air. I think that's it. I'll still be here if you want to leave comments but I'm likely not going to be doing any writing this weekend.

Talk to you soon!
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment