Monday, December 5, 2011

Everyday Eye Makeup Using L'Oreal, NYX, and Urban Decay

I'm kind of falling in love with this combination. I feel like all the products just naturally came together as I started collecting eyeshadows. It's my own mini nude shadow combination. Who needs palettes, right? I was just leaving the house for about an hour or two so I didn't bother with eyeliner. I may try and film a video tutorial if you want but I can't help but think it will go horribly without someone to hold my tiny camera. Anyway...

For this look I used...


  The lighter shade with my thumb on it on the inner half of my eye
AND

On the outer half of my eye
AND
Urban Decay's "Twice Baked", here in my Vegan Palette in the crease though this color is not necessary

I also used Benefit's "They're Real" mascara after curling my lashes (still getting the hang of the brush),
Tarte's "Dollface" blush
Covergirl Natureluxe glossbalm in "Marble" on my lips
and ELF bronzer/blush duo to contour


For some reason Twice Baked (crease color) does not show up as much in these photos. I think it's the lighting.



Note: I love all of these products except the mascara which I'm trying out. It was great on day 1 of testing, no smudging, yet it washed away easily with soap and water. It also kept my lashes curled. Not so today. Of course, I did also have too much mascara on the wand and had to do some quick clean up with my eye makeup remover before running out the door at 8:20am. Seriously, why do people get up this early? Anyway, I hope you like the look. Feel free to ask for any reviews or info about the products in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment