Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Paint Splatter Nails

I was just playing around a little debating whether to try a design on my week-long Ms. Milani nails or to go with a different color. I ended up doing both. I'm still unsure how I feel about Butter London's Artful Dodger so I'm putting a hold on a review until I've seen the color in all types of lighting and have better swatches. In the meantime, check out what I was doing yesterday. I call them paint splatter nails. I think they're cute and a little artsy though they require no real artistic talent. You just have to be able to avoid getting too much polish on your brush or you'll plop down a giant blob of polish that will cover up the whole nail. For some reason they also remind me a little of Alexis Bittar jewelry. There's something organic about the design and the lack of straight lines.



No comments:

Post a Comment