Monday, December 26, 2011

Review of L'Oreal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Metallic Shadow in 510 Electrified with SWATCHES


Dear, L'Oreal. Thank you for 510 Electrified. This is one of my favorite eyeshadows. EVER. If you haven't tried it, you need to. Even the swatches don't really do it justice. It is so buttery and smooth. It is a dream to apply. It goes right on, super pigmented but also blends easily. It is shimmery but not too intense for school or for work unless your job is super professional in which case I'd stay away from shimmer eyeshadow in general. The color is just stunning. I was recently swatching my eyeshadow collection trying to think of new combinations to get some use out of palettes I haven't touched in a while but all I did was marvel over how pretty this color was compared to everything else. This is not to insult or degrade my other eyeshadows. They are lovely. But this shadow is a stunner. It has magic to it. I could definitely see this in a holiday, prom, or wedding look. Well, maybe a fall or winter wedding.

Amount of Product: .08 oz or 2.4g

Color: shimmery light gold/taupe AND eggplant

SWATCHES






No comments:

Post a Comment