Thursday, December 29, 2011

Milani Jewel FX in 531 Gold Layered over L'Oreal's 580 Because You're Worth It



I was getting a little tired of this look so I thought I'd try layering something over it to spruce it up for New Year's. I rather like the pairing of the classic, bright gold of the Milani Jewel FX with the more toned down, sophiscated almost taupe gold of the L'Oreal polish. The Milani polish was pretty easy to work with. I didn't have to obsess about the placement of the glitter but I don't think the base polish to glitter ratio of the polish is very homogenous which might be a problem in the future. Right now, there's a little too much base polish to glitter. I suspect as I work my way through the bottle, the opposite will be the case. Also, I find glitter polishes a pain to remove. The whole tin foil thing doesn't work for me.

Anyway, swatches galore! Happy Holidays! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment