Monday, December 5, 2011

Tarte Friends and Family Sale, Sephora $15 giftcard

So the ads on my own blog clued me into this. Apparently, I write about Tarte and Benefit a lot. Anyway, use the code FFDEC at Tarte until December 12th for 30% off your purchase. Also, free shipping on orders of $40 and up. This would be a good time to pick up their Amazonian clay 12 Hour blush in Dollface. Smartandsarcastic-approved, by the way. Go check out the review for more information. With all of these F&F sales, it's also a great time to pick up presents for Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year, even if it's just the opportunity to take off from work and school and spend time with your family. Please do me a favor, and if you decide to purchase something from this sale, click the ad on my site so I can feel like someone is reading. :)

If you are a Beauty Insider at Sephora, (and if you shop at Sephora, really, why wouldn't you be?) they have sent out emails to beauty insiders and the VIBs for giftcards for $15 and $20 off in-store and online. I couldn't help myself. I've been living off samples of Chloe perfume for so long, I finally sprang for the $60 bottle and grabbed a sample of Dior lash primer with it after watching hollyannaeree's youtube video reviewing it. I feel like I owe you so many reviews. They're coming, they're coming!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment