Saturday, October 27, 2012

Drugstore Product Stalking: Rite Aid 501 6th Avenue

Hi chickadees!

I haven't been to Rite Aid in what feels like forever. It could actually be a full year. Ever since they closed down the Rite Aid on Broadway I just haven't felt like going way out of my way to find a Rite Aid. This one is still out of my way but it's a little closer since I have a class near here sometimes.

I was so excited when I saw this. I'm not sure why. I'm not even all that into magnetic polish. I think it was the snakeskin. I remember snakeskin nails being a trend they predicted in Vogue or Allure that didn't really take off. The pattern in the pictures doesn't look all that amazing but I still picked up a bottle so I could try it out for you.




Lip Smackers! This is the reason I went to Rite Aid in the first place. I'd heard about this amazing Rite Aid/Bonne Bell deal on Nouveau Cheap. Sadly, I could not find the product I wanted, the Disney princess Lip Smackers lip balms. But they did have Minnie Mouse and other Disney character lip balms and big sets with candy flavors and soda flavors. I was tempted to get one of the large sets but I'm not sure if I want my lip balm to taste/smell like soda or candy. 

I was excited when I saw this display until I realized they didn't carry Color Club, they just had this display.













L'Oreal Project Runway Collection. The display was kind of raided but there were still a few items from each category.







I was looking for their Jasmine perfume but they didn't have it in this display. So far I've seen a big display of Demeter perfumes at the Union Square Duane Reade and this little display at Rite Aid but I don't know where else to look. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment