Friday, October 26, 2012

Drugstore.com HAUL: Lipstick with SWATCHES

Hi darlings!

I keep forgetting to do this haul post. My drugstore.com order came in the mail a few days after I placed my order but when I've remembered, the weather or lighting has been bad and when the weather or lighting is good, then I forgot. Anyway, I decided to split up this haul so it's not so overwhelming. Let's start with the lipstick.

Let's start with Revlon's Black Cherry. As I said, I only tried these on for a day or two before I had an allergic reaction to something and then got sick and couldn't keep testing so I can't say much about them yet. Black Cherry was a bit more red than I was expecting though.




Swatch of Revlon lipstick in Black Cherry


Next is Maybelline's Deepest Cherry.




Swatch of Maybelline lipstick in Deepest Cherry
Maybelline Rum Riche. I found it a bit aging and certainly not what I was expecting but I was starting to like it when I had to stop testing.



Swatch of Maybelline lipstick in Rum Riche
Maybelline Fifth Avenue Fuschia. I was really excited to wear this out but I haven't gotten a chance to yet.




Revlon Prim-Rose. This is the only color I really hated. It seems like a nice pink in the swatches but it's very light on the lips and doesn't give full coverage. Still need to keep testing though.


Swatch of Revlon lipstick in Primrose

Revlon Black Cherry (top) vs. Maybelline Deepest Cherry (bottom)

Cat is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. If you would like to help support this site, please consider making your next purchase at amazon.com through the links on my page.

Left to Right: Revlon Black Cherry, Maybelline Deepest Cherry, Maybelline Rum Riche, Maybelline Fifth Avenue Fuchsia

No comments:

Post a Comment