Saturday, October 27, 2012

Drugstore.com HAUL: Nail Polish and Assorted Items

Hi chickadees!

Now that we're though with lipstick, here's the second half of my haul.

First Revlon Vixen. Once I get through testing all these supposedly oxblood polishes I'm going to be so sick of the color. I've had a lot of problems with Revlon's formula in the past but this is a favorite for a lot of people so fingers crossed it works out.


Next is O.P.I.'s You Don't Know Jacques. Another cult favorite. It's not a color I'd normally try out but I'm hoping for good things.


O.P.I. Color So Hot It Berns. I can't tell if this is red or orange. It's definitely more red that Monsooner or Later. I might save it for spring or use it for a bright pop of color in the winter.




And here's Monsooner or Later. It's not this fluorescent orange in real life. It'll be interesting to see how it is on the nails since I've had corals and peaches but never an outright orange polish.


Yogata Get This Blue. Certainly not the most unique color I picked up but it could be nice, especially for layering.


French Quarter For Your Thoughts. Will this be the gray polish with a perfect formula that I've been looking for?


Suzi Loves Cowboys. I was expecting it to be a dark, rich chocolate-y color. Hopefully it looks better on the nails.


Red Zin. This does not seem like oxblood at all. Maybe it dries darker.


I'm fiercely loyal to Seche Vite until it gets to the halfway point. People rave about Sally Hansen Insta-Dri and Diamond Strength so I thought I'd give it a try.


I've stared at it in the store for so long, a sale seemed like the perfect time to pick it up.



A longtime favorite. Unless I'm on the go, this is the eyeliner I always reach for. 

No question. This is my favorite mascara.



This came as an extra with my order. I don't really use shower gel but I'll be happy to try it out and tell you what I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment