Friday, October 12, 2012

Sephora Disney Cinderella Collection Compact Mirror

Hi darlings!

I don't know how long you've been reading this blog, but anyone who really knows me knows I am a Disney fanatic. I grew up during the Disney Renaissance and those films (and some of the older ones) contributed a lot towards those dashes of insanity and my love of singing. So, even though I was extremely disappointed with the trailer Sephora put out advertising the collection, I held out hope. And then the first few images came out. And then the negative reviews. And I was sad. But in the midst of all that, was this mirror. Though it was $20, I decided to splurge because it was just so pretty in all the promotional pictures and I am so glad I did. It is even more gorgeous in person and I don't regret the decision at all. I was a bit worried it might be flimsy but it actually has a nice weight to it and even though I was scared at first that the way I throw my handbag around, it might break easily, it has proven to be very durable. And for a themed collection piece, it's not childish at all. I happily pull it out for touch-ups when I'm out and about and yes, it does speak to the little girl in me who wants to feel like a princess. It's a gorgeous piece to treat yourself to or to pick up as a gift for the holidays.




I adore the inscription on the inside. 
Even the packaging it came in is so pretty I don't want to throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment