Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas at Lush Soho

Hi chickadees!

I stopped by my local Lush (Lush Soho at 529 Broadway b/n Prince St. and Spring St.) because I just couldn't wait until November to see if the Christmas items had started to come in. I chatted a bit with the girls who work there and they told me they've gotten about half of the items they expect to get and the rest should be coming soon. If you'd like to see what they've got in stock right now, keep reading.
Ahh!!! So happy this is finally in. I smelled it and immediately fell in love with it. It's like a breath of fresh air...that is apple-scented. It's so pure and light and feminine. I can't wait to try it and write up a review. If I like it, I might need to run out and stock up on more before they're gone again.

This was the other bath bomb I wanted to try last year but missed out on. I definitely get that cinnamon richness that people have described. Scents like this can go a bit wrong though so I'll be interested to see what happens to the scent when I plop in it my bathtub.

Christmas Eve is back and it has a mustachioed friend. I like the scent of Christmas Eve but when I tried it, I didn't get much impact from it in the bath. The design seems a little different now. I remember the crescent being a different piece on top of the blue before. The mustache bubble bar smelled pretty but faint. I may still end up getting it but $9.95 seems like a bit much. If I ever go to England, I am stocking up on Lush products. 

Close up so you can see the pretty shimmer.

Melting Snowman is supposed to smell like a hot toddy, cloves, and cinnamon. I'm sure other people will love it but it's a bit too much for me. I like a very particular kind of spicy smell. No Leaves candles or any of that. I prefer cinnamon and baked goods. 


A ton of soaps were in but as tempted as I am by Lush soaps I never seem to get around to using them. I mostly stick with Dove. I liked the scent but I still have my cold so I might have to go back and smell these soaps again before making a final decision.

Also a very pretty soap and scent. More blue in person.

I got the slightest hint of peppermint from this.

Vague, mild scent.

This was the only scent I really disliked. 


Note: Snow Fairy and Ponche were also in stock but Twilight is currently sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment