Friday, October 12, 2012

Drugstore Product Stalking: Walgreens 20 Astor Place

Hi chickadees!

Picture heavy post today so let's just get started.
I grabbed the rightmost package and I will be testing it out and telling you my thoughts very soon. I'm excited as I know a lot of people love this product and this will be my first time trying it. 


Yes, that IS the new Project Runway L'Oreal collection that was just featured on the L'Oreal sponsor episode of Project Runway. I don't know why...perhaps because it's so big, but I tend to find the big displays at Walgreens, especially for L'Oreal. 


I'm so intrigued by the idea of a gold lipgloss but sadly I can never try the Le Glosses because I get an allergic reaction.







I thought these looked so cute when I saw them on Musings of a Muse but in person they seem kind of cheap and the colors are a bit more garish.



Wise Mystic was just ravaged. I suppose it makes sense that people would gravitate towards darker colors for fall so this collection would be the most popular.



Sinful Colors is kind of hit or miss for me as a brand. These seem like pretty basic colors and I've heard they  sometimes put out old colors in "new" collections. I checked the names of a few of these and none seemed sports themed so that may be the case here. I was kind of tempted to get the red-toned purple polish "Fig" but I ended up putting it back. I already have a ton of purples I need to swatch.










Another gold gloss. What the heck do these look like? If they weren't so darn expensive I would have bought one to try it out. 





Of the nail polishes, these were my favorites. They are really pretty in person. They definitely fit with the "diamond" theme.



Another Chanel Peridot dupe?


No comments:

Post a Comment