Sunday, October 7, 2012

Peachy Coral Nail Polish Comparison: Zoya, Maybelline, Inglot, Sally Hansen, and Color Club

Hi chickadees!

Why have I suddenly been collecting orange nail polishes? I haven't the slightest clue. They do seem appropriate for fall and all the rich, warm, pumpkin-y shades and leaves that begin to appear in nature and fashion. But anyway, like with my gray polishes, it's a color I didn't think I liked but suddenly found myself with quite a few of...enough to do a comparison post. So that is what I've done. As with that post, this is mostly a color comparison because I don't think it's fair to judge a polish on application based on one nail. I will say that the most annoying of the five polishes was definitely Sally Hansen's Snappy Sorbet which has another one of those wide, rough cut brushes. It's like they weren't even trying to make a good brush.

I used 3 coats of each polish on each nail so it would be a fair comparison.

Thumb- Zoya Willow
Pointer Finger- Maybelline Coral Crush
Middle Finger- Inglot 306
Ring Finger- Sally Hansen Snappy Sorbet
Pinky Finger- Color Club Coral Clambake

Cat is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. If you would like to help support this site, please consider making your next purchase through amazon.com through the links on my page. 

SWATCHES

Zoya Willow

Left to right: Maybelline Coral Crush, Inglot 306, Sally Hansen Snappy Sorbet, Color Club Coral Clambake




Indoor lighting

Indoor lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment