Friday, October 19, 2012

Target + Neiman Marcus Collab Preview

Hi chickadees!

If you're like me and you've subscribed to Target's mailing list you'll have already gotten word on this but in case you haven't, they've finally released some details about the Target + Neiman Marcus collaboration. There are a lot more housewares, luggage, accessories than I had expected. Anyway, let's get into what I think are the standouts.

Here's the link to check out everything for yourself. http://www.target.com/c/target-neiman-marcus-collection/-/N-5ouwb

I predict this is one that people will be fighting over. A) It's Oscar de la Renta. B) It's gorgeous. C) It's pretty reasonably priced.

When it comes to clothing, this might be my favorite item. I'm not sure how it looks in person, but from the picture, it reads like a designer piece. It looks expensive.
I think this would make the most precious flower girl dress for a more casual wedding. I wish the adult dress were nicer but I'm glad they came up with a wide range of items for all kinds of consumers with this collab.
Is a black lace dress going to change the world? Probably not but it does look cute.
I'm kind of in love with this. It's probably a little too fancy for my dog but if any of you have fashion-conscious pets in your life, this could be a great functional gift. 


Do you really need Rodarte wrapping paper? No. But if you want to proclaim to people that you spent hours waiting in line at Target... As one of the cheapest items, it should fly off the shelves.
I love how chic this looks. If it looks this good in person, it would make a great gift for the men in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment