Monday, February 6, 2012

$2 OFF Any L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Face Product

I got to my February Allure pretty late this month. For some reason I was never in the mood for it. Maybe because I follow so many beauty blogs now I'm already up to date with all the products I need to covet and not interested on being sold on something I know is mediocre. I still love the tone of the articles and Allure definitely has my favorite Letter from the Editor. Anyway, onto the coupon...

In this month's (February 2012) Allure featuring Zooey Deschanel on the cover, you will find...sandwiched between pages 104 and an ad on 105, a coupon for $2 off any L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Face Product. It's on the opposite side of a sample of the L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer (I'm still testing my full-size primer out) so careful tearing out the coupon because the part that gets scanned is right up against the tear. Anyway, I always advocate the use of manufacturer's coupons because you don't need to worry about going to a certain store with a limited selection, etc. etc. This coupon expires 8/1/2012 so you still have plenty of time to use it. This is any Studio Secrets Magic Face Product...which from the picture, includes the Magic Lumi Primer, the Magic Lumi Concealer, the Magic Perfecting Base, and the Magic Smooth Souffle. I have yet to use up my Magic Perfecting Base but I think that's probably the likeliest place this coupon is going.

If you subscribe to Allure but haven't bothered going through the magazine yet, or if you've been unsure about picking this up from your local newstand, here's an extra incentive. As always, all the sales I advertise are for things I would actually purchase/use. There are already plenty of ads on this blog for other things. I want you to know about the good sales. Oh, and if you clicked some of the links from time to time, that wouldn't hurt either. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment