Monday, February 13, 2012

Spotted New Maybelline and Revlon Collections

It is my belief that for some reason, when it comes to drugstore products, here in NY, we get everything last. The full Maybelline and Revlon collections are finally on display at my local CVS at 20 University Place. The only thing I found disappointing was the selection of lip butters. The light colors (Sugar Frosting), dark colors (Fig Jam), and some of the berry shades were there but I already have Fig Jam and Red Velvet (working on testing them out) so all I really wanted was to grab Peach Parfait and get one of the new Quads (all on display). I'll probably check back later in the week.

All the Maybelline products were fully stocked when I went in the afternoon. All the Dream Bouncy Blushes, Color Tattoo cream shadows (finally got Bad to the Bronze and Tough as Taupe!), Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation.

I'll probably put up a post this week about my little haul of products and if I go back and the shelves are still stocked, I'll try and take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment