Monday, February 6, 2012

L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Eyeshadow in 333 Golden Sage

This is going to be another one of those short reviews. I do not like this product. I don't know if it's horrible...but it doesn't work for me and I've given up trying to make it work. I expected a sort of smoky/dusty/dirty olive green color and instead, when you swatch the shadow you get a bright, shimmery green. Still, I was willing to work with that. However, the formula is a giant pain in the arse. Here are swatches. The shadow on my pointer finger is just from touching my finger to the product. The shadow on my middle finger is from pretty intense swatching so you can see how bright this shadow can get.


Now, imagine you want to get this powdery pigment from your finger to your eye. Well...this is the result.


This is all of the pigment that was on my finger. I then had to go back maybe 3 or 4 more times to try and get more color on the eyelid. Yes, I do have primer on. The pigment just doesn't seem to want to be anywhere near my eyes. Sorry about the lines in these pictures. Those are stray strands of hair. It was a windy day.


The messiness of the shadow is due to the difficulty in getting placement right when you're struggling to even transfer pigment to your skin. This product is just too difficult and annoying to work with.

PACKAGING





No comments:

Post a Comment