Thursday, February 16, 2012

Drugstore Product Stalking: Walgreens 20 Astor Place

Just so you don't get the idea that most locations are pretty well stocked, I'm going to show you some of the shelves at Walgreens.
As you can see, the display is almost cleared out. Did I mention there's a BOGO 1/2 off L'Oreal Cosmetics deal this week at Walgreen's and nail polishes are included? I picked up two polishes myself because I have no impulse control. They have French sounding names...something about Versailles and Eiffel. I'll be adding another mini haul post soon so you can see them.


I can't remember if the visible lift line is new but hey, more pictures.




Compared to $13.49 at CVS. I feel like Walgreen's has some good sales but is generally more expensive than other drugstores.

The new L'Oreal magic Lumi products. So far I really like using the primer as a highlighter.

The L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows. I was not terribly impressed with the one I tried, Golden Sage. http://smartandsarcasticwithdashesofinsanity.blogspot.com/2012/02/loreal-infallible-24-hour-eyeshadow-in.html

Walgreen's was running a BOGO1/2 off Maybelline Eye Cosmetics deal this week. Maybe that's why all of these are gone except for one lonely purple.






Let me know in the comments what you think of this new series of posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment