Monday, February 6, 2012

REVIEW of L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 140 Mauved

I'm going to keep this review short since there isn't much to say...good or bad...about this product. Mauved is a pretty light/medium pink lipstick shade. It would look natural with my skin tone and I would probably use it everyday if it wasn't a frosted lipstick. It is super frosted and shimmery but if you're alright with that, it glides smoothly over lips without accentuating lines or dryness. It feels semi-moisturizing but also a little greasy and I don't think wear time is very good. It feels light on my lips and it feels a bit tacky/sticky until it dries (which takes a while). Again, I'm not a fan of frosted lipsticks as they tend to make your teeth look yellow and look unnatural on pretty much everyone but if you don't mind the look, this might be something to try out.

No pigment


No comments:

Post a Comment